The Society exists to promote the advancement of public education in local history in Warwickshire.
In furtherance of this objective, the Society shall:
Co-operate with other bodies having similar interests.
Encourage the preservation of local records, antiquities and objects of historical interest.
Demonstrate ways of studying local history by sponsoring lectures, discussions and by arranging investigations and visits.
Collect and make available information on local history projects and sources within the county.
Undertake such publications as the resources of the society may permit from time to time.
Take other steps which may be necessary in achieving the objects of the Society.
Membership of the Society is open to any person, society, organization, library, or corporate body interested in promoting its objects. Please visit our Members Page for more details.
The Society's AGM is held in March each year, when the officers report on the previous calendar year.
- AGM 2021 Annual Report 2020
- AGM 2020: Annual Report 2019
- AGM 2019: Annual Report 2018
- AGM 2018: Annual Report 2017
- AGM 2017: Annual Report 2016
- AGM 2016: Annual Report 2015
- AGM 2015: Annual Report 2014
- AGM 2014: Annual report 2013
- AGM 2013: Annual report 2012
- AGM 2012: Annual report 2011
- AGM 2011: Annual report 2010
- AGM 2010: Annual report 2009
- AGM 2009: Annual report 2008
- AGM 2008: Annual report 2007
You can email us: email@example.com or use the contact form.
We publish a six-monthly journal and occasional papers.
Members enjoy a variety of meetings and excursions.
Why not join us?
The courtyard of Guys Cliffe House, 7 July 2018